Re: [nmrpipe] NMRPipe version expiration

  • Ruth Boetzel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hi, everybody!

      > You can override NMRPipe expiration by setting the following environment
      > variable
      > (you can put this in your com/nmrInit.*.com file):
      >
      > setenv NMR_CONT CORRECT

      This works for nmrDraw & nmrPipe, but I still get an 'expired' error for
      nmrWish and various tcl scripts. Do I need to amend anything else apart
      from the com/nmrInit.*.com file?

      Cheers
      Ruth

      * Dr Ruth Boetzel *
      * School of Chemical Sciences and Pharmacy *
      * University of East Anglia *
      * Norwich NR4 7TJ *
      * UK *
      * Phone: +44-1603-592001 *
      * E-Mail: r.boetzel@... *

      On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Sara Kunz wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Big Frank is not yet back at NIH. In his absence I have been moderating your messages. I hope that you will let people who count know how important he is to this community and how much we value his work.
      >
      > He has provided me with the work-around for the expiration of the current version. Some of you probably remember this trick from the past. Here at Brandeis I simply added a line to the nmrInit.linux.com file. The change is transparent to my users.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Sara Kunz

      > You can override NMRPipe expiration by setting the following environment
      > variable
      > (you can put this in your com/nmrInit.*.com file):
      >
      > setenv NMR_CONT CORRECT
      >
      > --
      > Sara Kunz
      > Department of Chemistry
      > Brandeis University
      > POBox 549110 MS 015
      > Waltham, MA 02454-9110
      > *****************
      > Ph. 781-736-2840
      > Fax 781-736-2516
      > Cell 617-512-0435

    • Evgeny
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2006
        Hi Ruth,
        this problem went away after I sourced all nmrInit.*.com scripts in
        my .tcshrc file (might be a different file in your system depending on
        which shell you're using)
        Evgeny.