Convert NMRView back to NMRPipe format

  • phneudecker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006
      A labmate of mine has lost the original data and needs to convert the
      spectrum in NMRView format back to NMRPipe format. As far as I can tell
      this cannot simply be done by xyz2pipe, has anybody ever coded
      a program for that purpose? Obviously, one has to get the header right
      and reshuffle the block structure to a serial format.

      Cheers,
      Philipp