view2D.tcl

  • Wu Jack
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 10, 2006
      Greetings.

      Recently, I used view2D.tcl to see more than 5 HSQC spectra and it worked
      very well. Then I tried to print
      the overlaid spectra as a PS file, but I can't find a button in the window.
      After checked view2D.tcl help, it
      seems that I have to use -export argument to generate a hard copy. I used
      like this way: "view2D.tcl -in *.fid/*.ft2 -export " , still the command
      didn't work.

      Can anyone tell me how to genereate an overlaid spectra PS file by using
      view2D.tcl?
      Thank you

      Jack Wu
    • Vitaliy Gorbatyuk
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 11, 2006
        Use Sparky. Besides overlayed spectra it does much more and it's simple and
        free as well.
      • Frank Delaglio
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 13, 2006
          Thanks for the vote of confidence and support, Vitaliy ...
          next time you have an NMR question or need software,
          write to your local Chamber of Commerce ...

          Cheerful Regards,

          Big Frank

          On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Vitaliy Gorbatyuk wrote:

          > Use Sparky. Besides overlayed spectra it does much more and it's simple and
          > free as well.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Vitaliy Gorbatyuk
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 13, 2006
            This is a great joke, Frank!

            But just in case I will seek a close contact in the Chamber ;-).

            Still the NMRPipe admirer,
            Vitaliy

            From: Frank Delaglio <delaglio@...>
            To: nmrpipe@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: RE: [nmrpipe] view2D.tcl
            Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:22:32 -0500 (EST)

            Thanks for the vote of confidence and support, Vitaliy ...
            next time you have an NMR question or need software,
            write to your local Chamber of Commerce ...

            Cheerful Regards,

            Big Frank

            On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Vitaliy Gorbatyuk wrote:

            > Use Sparky. Besides overlayed spectra it does much more and it's simple
            and
            > free as well.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Frank Delaglio
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 14, 2006
              :)

              Awww, we know that Vitaliy is always helpful to others
              in the various NMR posts (have a look out for the
              younger Gorbatyuk too) ...

              Of course, SPARKY is nifty, all of us in the mailing list know.

              Still, never hurts to have a good contact in the local Chamber of
              Commerce ...

              -f