Re: converting bruk2pipe problem!!!

  • V.N.Sivanandam
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
      Dear all,
      Thanks for your reply. It is not merely a permission problem. Indeed
      i was not even able to run the script as a root. Then, the problem was
      in the newer versions of linux, one have to make sure that execute
      options for the other mounted disks were enabled. Unless it was
      enabled, the files in the separate mounted disks cannot be executable.
      Now my files are working. I thought this piece of info. can be useful
      for someone like me in the future.
      Happy New year to all!!
      rgs,
      Siva.