help--transforming miss-acquired dqfcosy

  • wolfling_liu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Dear all:
      I have a problem with a dqfcosy tranformation.
      I acquired the spectum with 'phase=3'(varian inova600), in which case
      the spectra width of the indirect dimension should be doubled. But
      unfortunately, I forgot to double it. Now the spectrum turned out to
      be folded in the indirect dimension, although every signal seemed to
      show up. Whether this one can be correctly transformed?? Or I have to
      run it again. Thanks a lot!!!

      LIU XH