txt2pipe.tcl

  • mariacristina valerio
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Dear Pipers,
      I have some problem with the conversion from txt to
      pipe (txt2pipe.tcl). It seems that everithing is ok,
      but when I try to open it by nmrDraw I obtain "error
      reallocating work memory 1".
      The file.txt that I convert is a difference spectrum
      between ON-resonance and OFF-resonance spectrum both
      processed by NMRpipe and converted in .txt.

      thank you

      Cristina

      http://mail.yahoo.it