getting started

  • skollhati13
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      I am just getting started with the program (and UNIX!) and would
      appreciate some advice on how to open up/do basic processing on the
      sample data. I read over the tutorial, but most of it assumes I can
      get that far already. I was able to run the bruker script and open
      the FID in nmrdraw. Now what? If I fourier transform it then try to
      label or peak pick etc, the spectrum just goes back to the FID. A
      quick rundown of what to do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

      Lea Padgett, Ph. D.
      NC Central University