Re: basic problem with installation and conversion files

  • Fowler, Andrew
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
      I think this may have been covered here before, but Marco is on the right track – you can get to where you need to go by right clicking (control clicking) the Sparky application and choosing "Show Package Contents". Of, from a shell, everything you're looking for should be in  /Applications/Sparky.app/Contents/Resources/bin:

      [imac:~] afowler% ls /Applications/Sparky.app/Contents/Resources/bin/
      bruk2ucsf*        peaks2ucsf*       sparky*           ucsfdata*
      matrix2ucsf*      pipe2ucsf*        sparky-no-python* vnmr2ucsf*

      You can of course add this to your path, or make links to somewhere in your path.

      Cheers,
      Andrew

      Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.