Thanksgiving

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      Sabot and I would like to invite anyone out there to our Thanksgiving.
      If you don't have a place to go or would like to escape the family
      obligations, Fur Central will host a Thanksgiving dinner with all the
      trimmings. If you do want to come please RSVP here. We do ask that
      you bring something to share. Special guests will be Albear and
      Dexter Fox from LA.
      Carol
    • Shaun Ballou