Re: [nmfurcentral] Re: Albufurque 11

  • Kjorteo Kalante
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2013
      Address is in the Yahoo group files.

      I realize this is incredibly short notice, but can anyone offer
      transportation for me to get there and back? I actually had arrangements
      lined up, but they fell through *just now*, so I'm kind of stranded without
      an emergency backup plan. :( I'm right by Albuquerque High School.

      -Kjorteo

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2013
        Now that you're in NM_Furry, there is a map with address in the "files" section. There is also an old post which contains the lat/long if you're a GPS geek.

        Hope to see you today!

        Sabot