Re: Albufurque 11

  • kn.wingate
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
      Will an address be provided for the newbies? I've never been to this before, and I'm not sure where I'd be going. :(

      --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carolhiggy@...> wrote:

      > It is that time of year again where we host the biggest furmeet/mini con in New Mexico!!! Last year we topped out at 67 people. We hope to top that number this year.
      >
      > Details:
      >
      > What: Albufurque 11
      >
      > When: Saturday, June 29, 2013
      >
      > Where: Fur Central
      >
      > Bring: Munchies, Main Dishes, Desserts, Sodas, Alcohol etc.
      >
      > Time: 3 pm-?
      >
      > Sabot and Kitty

    • Kjorteo Kalante
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2013
        Address is in the Yahoo group files.

        I realize this is incredibly short notice, but can anyone offer
        transportation for me to get there and back? I actually had arrangements
        lined up, but they fell through *just now*, so I'm kind of stranded without
        an emergency backup plan. :( I'm right by Albuquerque High School.

        -Kjorteo

        --- In mailto:nmfurcentral%40yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carolhiggy@...>
        wrote:

        > It is that time of year again where we host the biggest furmeet/mini con
        > in New Mexico!!! Last year we topped out at 67 people. We hope to top that
        > number this year.
        >
        > Details:
        >
        > What: Albufurque 11
        >
        > When: Saturday, June 29, 2013
        >
        > Where: Fur Central
        >
        > Bring: Munchies, Main Dishes, Desserts, Sodas, Alcohol etc.
        >
        > Time: 3 pm-?
        >
        > Sabot and Kitty

      • Sabot
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29, 2013
          Now that you're in NM_Furry, there is a map with address in the "files" section. There is also an old post which contains the lat/long if you're a GPS geek.

          Hope to see you today!

          Sabot