Re: Adult Fur meet

  • Dunaitis
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12 3:25 PM
      Hoookay peeps. Sorry for the really short notice but parental units were in town and didn't have a chance to post anything till now. But, looks like this thing is happenin. Come join us on Tuesday nights at the broken bottle brewery (address below) I starts when you get there and ends at closing, which is midnight. So come as early as you want and stay as late as you want; Obsidian and I should arrive anywhere from 6-10 pm. And it looks like sometime in the future we'll be offering dd service to pick up and drop off. Details are still bein worked out.