New Years Eve Furmeet

  • Sabot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012
      We will once again be hosting a meet at Fur Central to welcome in the new year. There will be much drinking and revelry. Festivities will start at 7 and go until after midnight. If you plan on drinking, please plan on spending the night unless you have a DD. There are lots of places to crash and we have plenty of blankets/comforters. Like the Xmas furmeet, we ask that you bring something to share, either drink or food. We will also be cooking up some appetizers. So come on over on Monday night and welcome in 2013 surrounded by furry love.