Thanksgiving Count

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      Hello Everyone,

      I just wanted to get a head count of who is planning to come to Albuturkey this year. We need an RSVP so we can buy enough food. Also, if you want to help or bring something please do.

      Festivities start at 3 pm.

      We will have the Turkey with the trimmings. Stuffing, potatoes, butternut squash, cranberries, the green bean casserole and a few other tasty dishes.

      So if you have no place to go or need to get away from the family come on by to FurCentral.

      Kitty and Bear