Upcoming Furmeets

  • Sabot
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2012
      Here are 3 furmeets coming up in the next month at FurCentral.
      Sat Oct 27 - Halloween Furmeet. 6-? Games, socializing, movies, food, drink.
      Wed Oct 31 - Low-key Halloween furmeet. 6-10 Hang out and pass out (or eat) candy.
      Thur Nov 22- Furry Thanksgiving. 2-? Traditional TG dinner with turkey and all of the fixins. If you would like to help out with sides (potatoes, beans, pies, etc) please RSVP.
      There will also be a fursuiting event for the lighting of the tree in Old Town. Time and date TBA.
    • Alex Dunaitis
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 16, 2012
        27 i'll be there!!! 31 an 22 i don't quite know will see

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 23, 2012
          Count me in for furry thanksgiving, and the tree lighting. Ill be,bringing 2-3 pies for the thanksgiving. ^^

          Wikk Fox

          ------------------------------
          On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 8:30 AM PDT Sabot wrote:

          >Here are 3 furmeets coming up in the next month at FurCentral.
          >Sat Oct 27 - Halloween Furmeet. 6-? Games, socializing, movies, food, drink.
          >Wed Oct 31 - Low-key Halloween furmeet. 6-10 Hang out and pass out (or eat) candy.
          >Thur Nov 22- Furry Thanksgiving. 2-? Traditional TG dinner with turkey and all of the fixins. If you would like to help out with sides (potatoes, beans, pies, etc) please RSVP.
          >There will also be a fursuiting event for the lighting of the tree in Old Town. Time and date TBA.

        • carolhiggy
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2013
            Ok everyone just thought I would post upcoming events for the next 3 months since everyone likes to know things in advance.
            Halloween Party October 26, 2013 5 pm. Costumes are welcome.
            Birthday Furmeet November 23, 2013 5 pm. There are quite a few furs with birthdays in November. There are 3 of us born on the 21st so I thought we could have a meet.
            Christmas White Elephant Party. More explanation later how this works but December 14, 2013 5 pm.
            As we get closer I will post in the events section but at least you have dates and times now. All gatherings will be at Fur Central of course.
          • lakotaprince

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 29, 2013
                Our house furcentral 5925 painted pony dr. Nw abq 87120.