Garage Sale

  • matiaswolfman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2012
      Hey ABQ furs, my parents and i are having a garage sale at our place.
      So please come on by. We're gonna have an array of stuff ranging from toys to furniture and most things in between

      Here's our address:

      6224 La Joya Pl NW
    • Sabot
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2012
        You gave us the Who, What, and Where, but you forgot the "When"

        --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "matiaswolfman" <mdk505@...> wrote:

        > Hey ABQ furs, my parents and i are having a garage sale at our place.
        > So please come on by. We're gonna have an array of stuff ranging from toys to furniture and most things in between
        >
        > Here's our address:
        >
        > 6224 La Joya Pl NW

      • matiaswolfman
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2012
          Woopsy!!! It's Friday 8/24 and Saturday 8/25 7am-1pm