need supporters for BBQ cook-off

  • Stalmare
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2012
      Hey guys, this is Stalmare. A dad of a friend of mine from school is participating in the BBQ cook-off Sat. Aug 18th, from 9am - 4pm, at Red River, NM. He has asked me to get as many friends as possible to come out and try his BBQ. He's awesome, I'm telling you. It is a family event and it does cost to get in. It's $15 in advanced through the website, and $18 at the gate. You will be given tickets to give to who you think is best. Of course, the person with the most tickets wins. Please come out and support an awesome friend of mine and someone that can smoke one heck of a slab of meat. You can't miss me, I will be there in suit, hoping to attract as many people as I can.

      If you want to check it out, here is a link
      http://www.redriver.org/events/view/55/1