Re: [nmfurcentral] Re: Albufurque

  • Nikole Roark
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 20 8:31 PM
      So change of plans :-( reef has 2 work so he wont make it this year, but myself, my wolfy(colin) & the shepard will be there for sure ^^

      ------------------------------
      On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 12:54 AM PDT Alex Sanchez wrote:

      >Hey Carol, I will definitely be there, and I'm also bringing a friend
      >along. I will be a bit late though, have to work until 6 that day. Can't
      >wait for the con though!!
      >On Jun 17, 2012 7:56 PM, "kjorteo" <husky@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Oh hey, I totally thought I was both group already, but I guess I was only
      >> in the other one after all. Oops. Well, here I am, now!
      >>
      >> Anyway, as I've said before (but not here, evidently,) I would like to go
      >> but I need transportation both to and from. (I live in an apartment complex
      >> literally right across the street from Albuquerque High School.) If anyone
      >> is willing to take me, then count me in! :D Otherwise, I understand; I
      >> realize that's a bit of an imposition and it's my fault for not having a
      >> car and etc.
      >>
      >> -Kjorteo
      >>
      >> --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carolhiggy@...> wrote:
      >> >
      >> > Hello Everyone,
      >> >
      >> > I would just like to post a few more details about next week.
      >> >
      >> > Albufurque will start around 4 pm.
      >> >
      >> > We are asking people to bring side dishes, munchies, sweets, or drinks.
      >> We are providing hamburgers and hot dogs. If you are vegetarian please
      >> bring something that you can eat, I can't promise that there will be veggie
      >> stuff.
      >> >
      >> > Also, if you have a lawn chair or folding chair please bring it since
      >> seating might be limited/tight.
      >> >
      >> > Sabot, Chayse Fox and I are looking forward to seeing many of you here
      >> at the biggest meet in New Mexico.
      >> >
      >> > Also, keep those RSVPs coming in. This helps to know how much we need to
      >> buy as far as meat.
      >> >
      >> > See you next week,
      >> > Carol Kitty

    • EAGLE
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 21 10:46 AM
        Cancel for 2 of my guests, my cousin decided to ditch me and go elsewhere, and Madori can't make it, so far, it's just me and Razor

        Stalmare