Albufurque

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 11, 2012
      Ok an update on Albufurque. We have decided to start at 4 pm instead of 6 pm. It is still on July 23, 2012 at FurCentral. We are asking everyone to bring stuff since it will be more potluck this year. So bring your favorite main dish, munchies, soda or dessert.

      Carol and Sabot
    • EAGLE
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 21, 2012
        Cancel for 2 of my guests, my cousin decided to ditch me and go elsewhere, and Madori can't make it, so far, it's just me and Razor

        Stalmare