Solar Eclipse

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      We will be hosting a solar eclipse viewing at Fur Central.

      I have a concert at Asbury Methodist Church (10,000 Candelaria NE) at 3 pm. Please come before the eclipse. May 20, 2012, Albuquerque Civic Chorus.

      We will open the house at 6 pm. We are keeping it simple. We will take pizza orders so bring some cash for pizza. Please bring drinks and munchies.

      Since it is a "work/school" night we will probably go until 10 pm.

      So again:

      Solar Eclipse May 20, 2012

      6 pm Furcentral

      Probably will go up the Mesa to view so bring comfy shoes.

      Bring money for pizza, drinks and munchies.

      Carol Kitty