Re: St Patty's Day Furmeet

  • Nikole Roark
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 9 10:58 AM
      woof! sounds great! ill be going this time with my mate, and possably my 2 room mates!
      Anything we should bring? also can i get an adress plz i seem to have lost it somewhere while moving ^^

      --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, Alex Sanchez <snwbordr455@...> wrote:

      > I'll be there! Can't wait :) I miss all you guys
      > On Feb 27, 2012 9:28 PM, "thechick" <thechick@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > In my honor please do Irish Car Bombs! They are delicious. Also, I miss
      > > the NM furries very much.
      > >
      > > -Chickie
      > >
      > > On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Sabot <SabotLours@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> **
      > >>

      > >> It's that time of year again! March 17! A night of drunken debauchery!
      > >> Come on by FurCentral for friendship and laughter! There will be lots of
      > >> Guinness, Irish coffee, Bass Ale, and probably a few Irish Car Bombs. There
      > >> has been a request for "The Boondock Saints" on the big screen. Done!
      > >>
      > >> So let's start at around 6 and go until the last fur is standing. Of
      > >> course any contributions will be appreciated, but we'll cover most of the
      > >> adult beverages. Hope to see you there!

    • Nikole Roark
      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 9 11:56 AM
        Anyone gonna suit up for the meet? I wann
      • Nikole Roark
        Message 3 of 26 , Mar 9 12:00 PM
          also, Anyone gonna suit up for the meet? I wanna go in my suit because i don't get to suit up much anymore, but wanted to know if anyone else was gonna suit up first.
          Thanks! ScoutThePup

          Message 4 of 26 , Mar 9 12:06 PM
            also, Anyone gonna suit up for the meet? I wanna go in my suit because i don't get to suit up much anymore, but wanted to know if anyone else was gonna suit up first.
            Thanks! ScoutThePup

            woof! sounds great! ill be going this time with my mate, and possably my 2 room mates!
            Anything we should bring? also can i get an adress plz i seem to have lost it somewhere while moving ^^

            --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, Alex Sanchez <snwbordr455@...> wrote:

            > I'll be there! Can't wait :) I miss all you guys
            > On Feb 27, 2012 9:28 PM, "thechick" <thechick@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > In my honor please do Irish Car Bombs! They are delicious. Also, I miss
            > > the NM furries very much.
            > >
            > > -Chickie
            > >
            > > On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Sabot <SabotLours@...> wrote:
            > >
            > >> **
            > >>

            > >> It's that time of year again! March 17! A night of drunken debauchery!
            > >> Come on by FurCentral for friendship and laughter! There will be lots of
            > >> Guinness, Irish coffee, Bass Ale, and probably a few Irish Car Bombs. There
            > >> has been a request for "The Boondock Saints" on the big screen. Done!
            > >>
            > >> So let's start at around 6 and go until the last fur is standing. Of
            > >> course any contributions will be appreciated, but we'll cover most of the
            > >> adult beverages. Hope to see you there!

          • Sabot
            Message 5 of 26 , Mar 9 12:20 PM
              One can never tell at these meets! Last meet there ended up being 4-5 people hopping into suit. It's sort of like "Field of Dreams;" if you bring it, more suits will come!

            • kresnorf@hotmail.com
              Message 6 of 26 , Mar 9 12:24 PM
                Not going to be suiting up.  Does everyone like meaty cheese dip and chips?  We'll bring some of that.

                Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

                Re: [nmfurcentral] Re: St Patty's Day Furmeet

                Message 7 of 26 , Mar 9 12:39 PM
                  lol srry about the multi post, computer tweeked out ^^" and sweet! im deff. suiting then!

                  Message 8 of 26 , Mar 9 12:40 PM
                    Awwww. *sadface* Meaty cheese dip sounds great! Thanks!

                    Message 9 of 26 , Mar 9 12:41 PM
                      lol srry about the multi post, computer tweeked out ^^" and sweet! im deff. suiting!
                      hey Sobot, can i get the address to FurCentral plz?

                      Not going to be suiting up.  Does everyone like meaty cheese dip and chips?  We'll bring some of that.

                      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

                      Re: [nmfurcentral] Re: St Patty's Day Furmeet

                      also, Anyone gonna suit up for the meet? I wanna go in my suit because i don't get to suit up much anymore, but wanted to know if anyone else was gonna suit up first.
                      Thanks! ScoutThePup

                      woof! sounds great! ill be going this time with my mate, and possably my 2 room mates!
                      Anything we should bring? also can i get an adress plz i seem to have lost it somewhere while moving ^^

                      --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, Alex Sanchez <snwbordr455@...> wrote:

                      > I'll be there! Can't wait :) I miss all you guys
                      > On Feb 27, 2012 9:28 PM, "thechick" <thechick@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > **
                      > >

                      > > In my honor please do Irish Car Bombs! They are delicious. Also, I miss
                      > > the NM furries very much.
                      > >
                      > > -Chickie
                      > >
                      > > On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Sabot <SabotLours@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > >> **
                      > >>

                      > >> It's that time of year again! March 17! A night of drunken debauchery!
                      > >> Come on by FurCentral for friendship and laughter! There will be lots of
                      > >> Guinness, Irish coffee, Bass Ale, and probably a few Irish Car Bombs. There
                      > >> has been a request for "The Boondock Saints" on the big screen. Done!
                      > >>
                      > >> So let's start at around 6 and go until the last fur is standing. Of
                      > >> course any contributions will be appreciated, but we'll cover most of the
                      > >> adult beverages. Hope to see you there!

                      Recent Activity:
                      • Nikole Roark
                        Message 10 of 26 , Mar 9 12:41 PM

                          Message 11 of 26 , Mar 9 12:41 PM

                            Message 12 of 26 , Mar 9 12:42 PM
                              Address is 5925 Painted Pony Dr Nw

                              GPS coordinates are
                              35.1678 N
                              106.7088 W

                              Feel free to bring anything tasty. It's all good and very much appreciated.

                              Message 13 of 26 , Mar 9 12:45 PM
                                lol srry about th
                              • Nikole Roark
                                Message 14 of 26 , Mar 9 12:45 PM
                                  lol srry about the multi post, computer tweeked out ^^" and sweet! im deff. suiting!
                                  hey Sobot, can i get the address to FurCentral plz?

                                  One can never tell at these meets! Last meet there ended up being 4-5 people hopping into suit. It's sort of like "Field of Dreams;" if you bring it, more suits will come!

                                  --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, Nikole Roark <nikole.roark@...> wrote:

                                  > also, Anyone gonna suit up for the meet? I wanna go in my suit because i don't get to suit up much anymore, but wanted to know if anyone else was gonna suit up first.
                                  > Thanks! ScoutThePup

                                • Carol
                                  Message 15 of 26 , Mar 9 2:47 PM
                                    The address is 5925 Painted Pony Dr. NW 87120
                                    Carol

                                    lol srry about the multi post, computer tweeked out ^^" and sweet! im deff. suiting!
                                    hey Sobot, can i get the address to FurCentral plz?

                                    One can never tell at these meets! Last meet there ended up being 4-5 people hopping into suit. It's sort of like "Field of Dreams;" if you bring it, more suits will come!

                                    --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, Nikole Roark <nikole.roark@...> wrote:

                                    > also, Anyone gonna suit up for the meet? I wanna go in my suit because i don't get to suit up much anymore, but wanted to know if anyone else was gonna suit up first.
                                    > Thanks! ScoutThePup

                                  • Logan Carbin
                                    Message 16 of 26 , Mar 17 5:19 PM
                                      I'll show up around 7, bringing a friend. See you then.

                                      Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 1:45 PM

                                      Message 17 of 26 , Feb 8, 2013
                                        There will be a furmeet at FurCentral on March 16th starting at 5pm to celebrate that great Irish tradition of getting pissed. I'm thinking about getting a few corned beefs (beefs?!?) for sammiches. Of course there will also be much consumption of spirits such as black and tans, Irish coffee, and Irish Car Bombs. If you plan on imbibing please have a DD to get you home or you can find a nice corner to crash for the night. If you'd like to bring spirits or food, that would be greatly appreciated. Hope to see you here!
                                        Sabot
                                      • Nikole Roark
                                        Message 18 of 26 , Feb 9, 2013
                                          Wow a years passed already? The St. Patty's Day Furmeet was our 1st one last year! Me and the hybrid will deff. be there!

                                          Message 19 of 26 , Feb 12, 2014
                                            Ah yes!  It's that time of year again!  It's time to let your fur down and engage in that drunken debauchery known as the St Patty's Day furmeet!  This year it will be held on March 15 at Fur Central starting at around 5.  We will provide corned beef and cabbage as well as some libations but, of course, you are encouraged to bring something to share to make the evening totally awesome.  As always, if you plan on imbibing please have a designated driver or be prepared to crash on the floor (or wherever you can find a comfy spot).  Just a reminder that Fur Central is a designated "no drama zone."  You bring da drama, you get da bear paw.
                                          • chrisstarr100
                                            Message 20 of 26 , Mar 12 3:33 PM
                                              Hi would love to make it and meet local furs.  Where is the furmeet to be held?

                                              Bandit Wolf in Edgewood
                                            • sophie_manx@rocketmail.com
                                              Message 21 of 26 , Mar 13 6:45 PM
                                              • chrisstarr100
                                                Message 22 of 26 , Mar 15 8:26 AM
                                                  Thanks! Love to come!
                                                • sabot_lours
                                                  Message 23 of 26 , Feb 18

                                                    It's that time of year again!  It's time to remember "The Troubles" and set off some Irish car bombs.  There will be a night of drunken debauchery at Fur Central on Saturday March 14 starting around 5.  There will be corned beef and cabbage as well as an assortment of beverages.  Under-21's can attend with a strict adherence to the "no alcohol" rule.  Hopefully the unseasonably warm weather will continue and the party can mostly take place on the patio.  If you would like to bring foodage and drinkage, feel free.  It would be appreciated as would green fursuits.