Thursday Feast

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
      Where: Sweet Tomatoes
      10126 Coors Blvd. NW
      505-898-2171

      This is the one by Cottonwood Mall.

      Time: 6:30 pm.

      When: Thursday, Jan 3. 2008
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 24, 2008
        Long time no meet. So to get back into the swing of meets we have
        decided to meet at Fuddrucker's on Thursday.

        Details:

        Fuddruckers
        4855 Pan American Freeway
        Albuquerque, NM 87109
        Phone: 505-344-7449

        Thursday 2/28/08

        6 pm

        Hope to see you there.

        Carol, Sabot and Scritch
      • Carol
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 25, 2008
          Ok it has been awhile since we had a meet. I want to try the new
          Chinese Buffet on the Westside near Cottonwood Mall. Apparently they
          have all you can eat steak for dinner. The cost should be about $10.

          Address: 10100 Coors Blvd. NW.

          Time: 6 pm

          When: Thursday March 27

          Hope to see you there Carol.