Holiday Party and White Elephant

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
      Well the Holiday Party will be at Scritch's house. He will be the host. We will be having a turkey but we are encouraging everyone to bring a side dish, munchies, drinks or dessert. Please RSVP here if you are planning to come and what you are bringing.

      Details:

      When: Friday, December 16, 2011

      Time: 5 pm

      Location: 4200 Mesa Rincon, Albuquerque, NM 87120, USA

      White Elephant details:
      We did this last year and we will do it again. bring a gently used item that you don't want anymore or a gift under $10 if you don't have anything you want to get rid of. We will draw numbers and then that person will choose one gift from the pile or take a gift from someone else. It is fun and it gives everyone to regift something. Please keep gifts PG-13 as we might have under 18 years young there. Also, please don't gift alcohol or smokes...

      Well that is all for now.

      Kitty
    • alphiefox
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2011
        Hey all, I would like to RSVP for the Christmas party. Let me know what I should bring along.
        See ya all soon!
        Alphie
        --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carolhiggy@...> wrote:

        > Well the Holiday Party will be at Scritch's house. He will be the host. We will be having a turkey but we are encouraging everyone to bring a side dish, munchies, drinks or dessert. Please RSVP here if you are planning to come and what you are bringing.
        >
        > Details:
        >
        > When: Friday, December 16, 2011
        >
        > Time: 5 pm
        >
        > Location: 4200 Mesa Rincon, Albuquerque, NM 87120, USA
        >
        > White Elephant details:
        > We did this last year and we will do it again. bring a gently used item that you don't want anymore or a gift under $10 if you don't have anything you want to get rid of. We will draw numbers and then that person will choose one gift from the pile or take a gift from someone else. It is fun and it gives everyone to regift something. Please keep gifts PG-13 as we might have under 18 years young there. Also, please don't gift alcohol or smokes...
        >
        > Well that is all for now.
        >
        > Kitty

      • Carol
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2011
          Well thanks for the RSVP.  Bring anything you want to share.  I would suggest a side dish that goes well with Turkey.  Also bring a present for the white elephant gift exchange.
          Carol

          Hey all, I would like to RSVP for the Christmas party. Let me know what I should bring along.
          See ya all soon!
          Alphie
          --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carolhiggy@...> wrote:

          > Well the Holiday Party will be at Scritch's house. He will be the host. We will be having a turkey but we are encouraging everyone to bring a side dish, munchies, drinks or dessert. Please RSVP here if you are planning to come and what you are bringing.
          >
          > Details:
          >
          > When: Friday, December 16, 2011
          >
          > Time: 5 pm
          >
          > Location: 4200 Mesa Rincon, Albuquerque, NM 87120, USA
          >
          > White Elephant details:
          > We did this last year and we will do it again. bring a gently used item that you don't want anymore or a gift under $10 if you don't have anything you want to get rid of. We will draw numbers and then that person will choose one gift from the pile or take a gift from someone else. It is fun and it gives everyone to regift something. Please keep gifts PG-13 as we might have under 18 years young there. Also, please don't gift alcohol or smokes...
          >
          > Well that is all for now.
          >
          > Kitty

        • Alex Sanchez
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 8, 2011

            Sounds good, I'll see you then ^_^

            On Dec 8, 2011 11:27 AM, "Carol" <carolhiggy@...> wrote:

            Well thanks for the RSVP.  Bring anything you want to share.  I would suggest a side dish that goes well with Turkey.  Also bring a present for the white elephant gift exchange.
            Carol

            Hey all, I would like to RSVP for the Christmas party. Let me know what I should bring along.
            See ya all soon!
            Alphie
            --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carolhiggy@...> wrote:

            > Well the Holiday Party will be at Scritch's house. He will be the host. We will be having a turkey but we are encouraging everyone to bring a side dish, munchies, drinks or dessert. Please RSVP here if you are planning to come and what you are bringing.
            >
            > Details:
            >
            > When: Friday, December 16, 2011
            >
            > Time: 5 pm
            >
            > Location: 4200 Mesa Rincon, Albuquerque, NM 87120, USA
            >
            > White Elephant details:
            > We did this last year and we will do it again. bring a gently used item that you don't want anymore or a gift under $10 if you don't have anything you want to get rid of. We will draw numbers and then that person will choose one gift from the pile or take a gift from someone else. It is fun and it gives everyone to regift something. Please keep gifts PG-13 as we might have under 18 years young there. Also, please don't gift alcohol or smokes...
            >
            > Well that is all for now.
            >
            > Kitty

          • Inu Wolf
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 10, 2011
              Im coming to the party! and I may bring somthing.. i dunno yet..... But Im gonna be there!

              Hey all, I would like to RSVP for the Christmas party. Let me know what I should bring along.
              See ya all soon!
              Alphie
              --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carolhiggy@...> wrote:

              > Well the Holiday Party will be at Scritch's house. He will be the host. We will be having a turkey but we are encouraging everyone to bring a side dish, munchies, drinks or dessert. Please RSVP here if you are planning to come and what you are bringing.
              >
              > Details:
              >
              > When: Friday, December 16, 2011
              >
              > Time: 5 pm
              >
              > Location: 4200 Mesa Rincon, Albuquerque, NM 87120, USA
              >
              > White Elephant details:
              > We did this last year and we will do it again. bring a gently used item that you don't want anymore or a gift under $10 if you don't have anything you want to get rid of. We will draw numbers and then that person will choose one gift from the pile or take a gift from someone else. It is fun and it gives everyone to regift something. Please keep gifts PG-13 as we might have under 18 years young there. Also, please don't gift alcohol or smokes...
              >
              > Well that is all for now.
              >
              > Kitty

            • Gavyn
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 15, 2011
                I will be there, and probably bring some kind of dessert.