Re: New furmeet announcement

  • Lion
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
      The Lion of Albuquerque Leo ^.^ Thats me! Will try and be there!

    • risowolfen@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
        Can I wear my tail?

        Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless
      • Sabot
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2011
          *LOL* You must be very new to this! Tails, ears, collars, fursuits, kiguramis, etc are more than welcome! In fact they're always encouraged. Toys R US used to have the motto "Where a kid can be a kid." The FurCentral motto is "Where a Fur can be a Fur!"