Offering ride to RMFC

  • brendan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hi there my name is Brendan and I know I've not posted a lot on here.
      Think I've posted once... maybe? But anyway me and Silverback are going
      to be driving up to Denver for RMFC. Now I have a large car with 3 empty
      backseats on this trip so I figured I would put this out there for
      anyone looking for a ride to RMFC.

      Basicly it comes down to this I have 3 seats open to any fur needing a
      ride. All I ask is that you pitch in some for gas.

      We will be leaving early on the 11th around 2 or 3 am. I am willing to
      come people up as long as its not to far out of the way.

      We will be driving back late on the 14th.

      So if anyone is interested shoot me an email or a text at 505-916-2125.