Re: 4th of July Furmeet

  • anda
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
      i want to rsvp but idk if i can make it :/
      i dont have a ride lol
      unless someone wants to give me a ride then ill be 100% sure ill be thire
      so far my mom will take me but idk if she can be trusted lol
      still ill rsvp ^_^
    • fawxypawz
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
        RSVPing me and my mate. Cant wait!
      • Robert Trujillo
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011

          Hi there just wanted to rsvp myself and brenden =) look forward to seeing you all.

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011
            ok now i know for a 100% sure im going so yeah :3

            ill bring some chips XD