Midweek AlbuFURque Furmeet - Thu. Dec. 6 - 6:00PM

  • ScritchWuff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      It's time for another mid-week furmeet, this time at my place in WestSide Albuquerque. I have a nice fire pit in the back yard and I've beenitching to set stuff on fire, naughty pyro wuff pup that I am. Therewill be food and drinks, including Lasagna and beer. I've got a coupleof movies, including the Last Mimzy, that we could watch, or we couldtrim the X-Mas tree.

      Details, including directions are, as usual, on my web page.