Movies and a Convention

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2006
      Well I know this is last minute but Sabot and I want to invite anyone
      to the following events:

      1. Friday at Century 14 Downtown we will be seeing "Snakes on a
      Plane". The movie starts at 5:00 pm. Let's meet at 4:30 pm in front
      of the theater. We were thinking of going next door to Tucano's
      Brazillian Restaurant afterwards. If this is too expensive we might
      be up for an alternative selection.

      2. Saturday, Sabot and I are planning to check out the local Science
      Fiction Convention: Bubonicon. Sabot wants to suit and I am a
      geek!!! The location is the Wyndham Airport Hotel. 2910 Yale Blvd. SE.

      Hope to see you there. If anyone is going to either or both of these
      events please let us know here.

      Carol