Upcoming events

  • Sabot
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2011
      It's time to mark your furry calendars for upcoming events here in the Land of Entrapment.

      St Patty's Day Party. Here at Fur Central on March 19. It's a get together full of drunken debauchery! Isn't that what a celebration of an Irish saint should be all about?!?

      NEW EVENT! Pending confirmation. Fur Bowl! The NM Animal Friends is having their annual fundraising event on April 10. They loved having us there in the past for fursuit bowling. I'll post another notice when we're sure we are invited.

      ALBUFURQUE!!!! The date has been set! It will be June 18th here at Fur Central. This will be the weekend before Anthrocon, so it will help put you in the proper furry mindset for the following weekend. If you're not going (waves a paw) then this will be a sad and pathetic imitation. *lol* Actually, you will actually get to meet and talk with people here! Help us celebrate our 9th year!
    • Chayse Fox

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 3, 2011
          --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Sabot" <SabotLours@...> wrote:

          > It's time to mark your furry calendars for upcoming events here in the Land of Entrapment.
          >
          > St Patty's Day Party. Here at Fur Central on March 19. It's a get together full of drunken debauchery! Isn't that what a celebration of an Irish saint should be all about?!?
          >
          > NEW EVENT! Pending confirmation. Fur Bowl! The NM Animal Friends is having their annual fundraising event on April 10. They loved having us there in the past for fursuit bowling. I'll post another notice when we're sure we are invited.
          >
          > ALBUFURQUE!!!! The date has been set! It will be June 18th here at Fur Central. This will be the weekend before Anthrocon, so it will help put you in the proper furry mindset for the following weekend. If you're not going (waves a paw) then this will be a sad and pathetic imitation. *lol* Actually, you will actually get to meet and talk with people here! Help us celebrate our 9th year!

          Pffft, Anthrocon is overrated. Giant fur meets are where it's at.
        • EAGLE
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 3, 2011
            I will be in NC for St Patty's, gotta visit the parental units. Will hope to be there for the Albufurque, and we have already registered for AC, so we will be there, my first big convention, I can't wait.

            Stalmare

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 4, 2011
              Can't say for the closer two events,though I will try to get Siris to the Patty's Day party since he'll still be in state. But I'll defiantly be at Albufurque!No way I'm missing that! (Might need a crash spot, not too sure atm.)

              --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Sabot" <SabotLours@...> wrote:

              > It's time to mark your furry calendars for upcoming events here in the Land of Entrapment.
              >
              > St Patty's Day Party. Here at Fur Central on March 19. It's a get together full of drunken debauchery! Isn't that what a celebration of an Irish saint should be all about?!?
              >
              > NEW EVENT! Pending confirmation. Fur Bowl! The NM Animal Friends is having their annual fundraising event on April 10. They loved having us there in the past for fursuit bowling. I'll post another notice when we're sure we are invited.
              >
              > ALBUFURQUE!!!! The date has been set! It will be June 18th here at Fur Central. This will be the weekend before Anthrocon, so it will help put you in the proper furry mindset for the following weekend. If you're not going (waves a paw) then this will be a sad and pathetic imitation. *lol* Actually, you will actually get to meet and talk with people here! Help us celebrate our 9th year!

            • anda
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 16, 2011
                ill go if i can get a ride lol XD
              • matiaswolfman
                Message 7 of 12 , May 18, 2011
                  I'm really gonna try and make it to Albufurque. I am RSVPing