january meet up :)

  • Riso
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hi everybody! hey i wanted to see who would be interested in going fursuit glow bowling this month. message me or just post back! btw this will my suits first debut so happy dayy!!!
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2011
        I am interested as long as it is after Martin Luther King Day.  FC is coming up and some of us are attending.  What bowling alley are you thinking of?  I have a couple of contacts.
        Carol

        Hi everybody! hey i wanted to see who would be interested in going fursuit glow bowling this month. message me or just post back! btw this will my suits first debut so happy dayy!!!

      • Inu Wolf
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2011

          man this is gonna be one of the meets I may not be able to attend.
            if I can scrounge up some money i may be able to go. we shall see! When do you plan on wanting to go..?

          ~Inu~

          I am interested as long as it is after Martin Luther King Day.  FC is coming up and some of us are attending.  What bowling alley are you thinking of?  I have a couple of contacts.
          Carol

          Hi everybody! hey i wanted to see who would be interested in going fursuit glow bowling this month. message me or just post back! btw this will my suits first debut so happy dayy!!!

        • Raptor Fox
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2011
            Forgot to post this.  Sandia Bowling alley on Juan Taboe is small and very fursuit friendly as well.  Nightrider knows the place well.  Zol and I have been a few times also but don't have suits.

            Raptor

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5, 2011
              Hey everyone i was thinking ten pins on rio rancho blvd.
            • Carol
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 5, 2011
                When?

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 5, 2011
                  Word of advice before planning an event, call the bowling alley and see if it is ok that you can fursuit there.  Some bowling alleys don't like fursuiters.  It is always a good thing to check first and find out.  Good for you for planning an event.
                  Carol

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 8, 2011
                    well i was thinking the 29th.