Galatic Bowling and Pirates This Weekend

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      Well this weekend I have 2 events planned:

      Saturday July 22:
      Galatic Bowling at Holiday Bowl on Saturday night. 9-midnight.

      Sunday July 23:
      Pirates of the Caribbean at Century Rio at 11:25 am. We want to beat
      the Sunday churchgoers.

      Hope to see you this weekend at one or both of these events. Crash
      space is available for any out-of-towners. Please let us know before
      hand.

      Carol