Re: [nmfurcentral] Re: hi new here

  • ninjabunnymisaki@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 1, 2010
      I guess it was just the way it reads, with how you typed it all. :/

      From: Bunneh Boy <tanooki_kabooki@...>
      Sender: nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 19:56:50 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [nmfurcentral] Re: hi new here

      lol I meant if they won't accept you as a furry  then they aren't worth being friends imo.. you guys are funny :)

      William Kaufmat,

      "Always live my life alone, been searchin for a place called home, I know that I been called aside, ignored the dreams to many lies. Somewhere deep inside, somewhere deep inside of me I found, the child I used to be and I know that its not to late, never to late." Scooter

      From: Margaret Vogel <shimmerfox@...>
      Sender: nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:33:20 -0600
      To: <nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com

      William,

      I'm going to point out that comment came out terribly elitist.  Friends are friends, to throw away friends if they continue to be yours is... Well, not a good thing.  There is nothing wrong with making new ones though!

      Margaret.

      On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 6:46 AM, Bunneh Boy <tanooki_kabooki@...> wrote:

      I'd suggest new friends, having friends around that won't understand your new lifestyle as a fur will just make things complicated.  Generally the outside world looks down on furries while most think suiters are just professionals hired to do some special event.  There is a decent sized community here so enjoy your stay.  Be sure to check out FurAffinity and support your local artists.  Don't get caught with the commission bug though.

      William Kaufmat,

      "Always live my life alone, been searchin for a place called home, I know that I been called aside, ignored the dreams to many lies. Somewhere deep inside, somewhere deep inside of me I found, the child I used to be and I know that its not to late, never to late." Scooter

    • stalmare
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 1, 2010
        Hi there, this is Stalmare, nice to meet you. In reguards to your friend, instead of pushing him to the side, or ignoring him, bring him with you. Furry friends are also welcome, and you never know, we may even corrupt him :3. You are more than welcome to hang out or contact myself and my husband Razor.

        --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, ron t <ronaldd3_0@...> wrote:

        > Well I like anime and video games. Hope to get back up to ABLQ for another meet or two.

      • anda
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 3, 2010
          hi Stalmare :3
          sure ill try to convince him next time ^_^
          but i don't see why he wouldn't i was worried at first but when i walked around with my dragon tail on i was happy X3
          it was a guilty pleasure that was finally meet X3

          my little bro is a furrie now too and he loves his wolf tail, too bad they dont let him bring that to school lol :P

          PS

          for everyone who would like to talk my im is

          LeoandaLeo@...
        • Morgan Gangwere

            On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 17:40:53 -0000, anda punched on their TTY:
            [ snipp'd ]
            + my little bro is a furry now too and he loves his wolf tail, too bad they dont let him bring that to school lol :P

            There's no /rule/ that says you can't have them. if its APS we're talking about, nobody can bitch. I've seen worse.

            ~
            Morgan Gangwere
            http://sonof.bandit.name
            key 0xA8B6F243 < cryptonomicon.mit.edu >
          • anda
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 6, 2010
              oh lol ill tell him then :3
            • anda
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 20, 2010
                hi i lost my link to a website where i could get some fursuites i think it was like fur cup or something like that

                please help i wana start building it ^_^
              • Carol
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 20, 2010
                  I have no clue...I would just do a google search on fursuit building.
                  Here are a couple I found to get you started.
                  http://www.fursuit.de/cms/index.php/En:Fursuit_building
                  http://www.nicodemus.org/fursuit/about.php
                  Carol

                  hi i lost my link to a website where i could get some fursuites i think it was like fur cup or something like that

                  please help i wana start building it ^_^

                • Silverone Wunny
                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 20, 2010
                    Matrices's has some good tutorials on her site :
                    http://matrices.net/fursuiting.asp

                    Also there the Fursuit LJ found here:
                    http://community.livejournal.com/fursuit/profile

                    Thats where I get all my fursuit building questions answered! And the "memories" section they have is astounding!

                    And if you might be interested I'm thinking of hosting a fursuit build meet in the near to distant future. But it'll probably take place here in Roswell, unless I can figure something out up in Albuquerque. Since lugging my supplies up/down will royally suck. ^^;