An announcement to any other furs going to Bubonicon...

  • musthavemorebooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2007
      Tentaclecraft will be performing in the Sith Lounge at 9 PM sharp on
      Saturday the 25th. The con is located in the Wyndham Airport Hotel in
      Albuquerque. Admission to the con is $20 for just Saturday. Flagtown
      Coyote will be wearing tail as always while performing; any other
      forms of fursuiting in the audience welcome. A couple of our songs
      can be found here:

      myspace.com/Tentaclecraft

      And if you know anyone who speaks binary code, we have one song
      written mostly in ones and zeros. We only perform it live, and there
      is a special reward for anyone able to decode it perfectly :3