4th of July Meet Reminder

  • Sabot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      Just a quick reminder that there will be a small informal gathering at Fur Central on Sunday afternoon/evening for the 4th. I know Chuck and Rachael were going to bring some fireworks. There will also probably be my insane neighbors who try to set the neighborhood on fire every July 4th. Another possibility is to take a hike up the mesa and watch the insanity from there. Let's say the party will start around 5ish.

      This will be just a chill get together to enjoy each other's company. Bring some meat. Bring some drinks. Bring yourself. Bring your dog. It's all good.
    • Mirendalin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
        Sabot by any chance do you know where the nearest bus stop to fur central is? I think I can get the weekend off but I don't know if I can get to your place.

        Margaret

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
          I'm not sure the buses will be running on the 4th, but the nearest route that might have service is something that goes down Coors. That would put you about 2 miles away if you get off at La Orilla. Definitely check the schedule if you attempt the bus.