AlbuFURque Report

  • sabot_lours
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
      Thanks to everyone who attended this year's get together. We set another attendance record of approximately 65 furs! I think we had plenty of food thanks to the generous donations from just about everyone. Hopefully everyone had a good time. It is also my sincerest hope that if you never attended a furmeet before or even met another fur in real life that you felt completely at home. Your inner geek could certainly be set free! Thank you all for also treating Fur Central with respect. It's a risk on my part to open up my home to so many folks, but nothing was broken or stolen nor were the cops called. That's a success in my book! We have been thinking about moving to a hotel, but we have so much freedom at Fur Central that it's a hard thing to give up. You can't have 5 dogs running around having a great time nor could you climb up a mesa to check out the gorgeous views of the city. I'm also happy that so many of you were able to try on fursuits for the very first time. I pride myself in "deflowering" so many "fursuit virgins." *grins* It's also great to just have fursuiters running amok. You should all be proud of yourselves for surviving in suit in 90 degree temps.

      Of course we'll do it all again next year. It's really becoming a statewide event with folks from Gallup, Taos, Roswell, and Magdelena all in attendance. We're even pulling them in from Utah and North Carolina! So once again, thank you to everyone who made the event a wonderful time! *big bear hugs*
    • 911man
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
        I had a blast again(BIG GRINS). I am so glad that this years meet was such a big hit ( 65 people O.O ). I think Carol and Sabot did an outstanding job with every thing. I am also thankful that so many Furries from all over could make it. I met some people I haven't met and others I have. Fun times. I am hoping this will just get bigger and better every year. =^.^=

        Your friend: Mangon Dracon/ TheIceMan ( the one in the Tiger suit )lol

        --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "sabot_lours" <SabotLours@...> wrote:

        > Thanks to everyone who attended this year's get together. We set another attendance record of approximately 65 furs! I think we had plenty of food thanks to the generous donations from just about everyone. Hopefully everyone had a good time. It is also my sincerest hope that if you never attended a furmeet before or even met another fur in real life that you felt completely at home. Your inner geek could certainly be set free! Thank you all for also treating Fur Central with respect. It's a risk on my part to open up my home to so many folks, but nothing was broken or stolen nor were the cops called. That's a success in my book! We have been thinking about moving to a hotel, but we have so much freedom at Fur Central that it's a hard thing to give up. You can't have 5 dogs running around having a great time nor could you climb up a mesa to check out the gorgeous views of the city. I'm also happy that so many of you were able to try on fursuits for the very first time. I pride myself in "deflowering" so many "fursuit virgins." *grins* It's also great to just have fursuiters running amok. You should all be proud of yourselves for surviving in suit in 90 degree temps.
        >
        > Of course we'll do it all again next year. It's really becoming a statewide event with folks from Gallup, Taos, Roswell, and Magdelena all in attendance. We're even pulling them in from Utah and North Carolina! So once again, thank you to everyone who made the event a wonderful time! *big bear hugs*

      • thedumbguy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
          I had a grate time and would like to thank Sabot and Carol for having everyone over. It was my first furmeet so I had low expectations, but it was a blast, lots of interesting people. I made some friends had some fun and can't wait to do it all again. Just want to say thanks to the whole NM furry community for a great time.
          Thanks hoyt

          --- In nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com, "sabot_lours" <SabotLours@...> wrote

          > Thanks to everyone who attended this year's get together. We set another attendance record of approximately 65 furs! I think we had plenty of food thanks to the generous donations from just about everyone. Hopefully everyone had a good time. It is also my sincerest hope that if you never attended a furmeet before or even met another fur in real life that you felt completely at home. Your inner geek could certainly be set free! Thank you all for also treating Fur Central with respect. It's a risk on my part to open up my home to so many folks, but nothing was broken or stolen nor were the cops called. That's a success in my book! We have been thinking about moving to a hotel, but we have so much freedom at Fur Central that it's a hard thing to give up. You can't have 5 dogs running around having a great time nor could you climb up a mesa to check out the gorgeous views of the city. I'm also happy that so many of you were able to try on fursuits for the very first time. I pride myself in "deflowering" so many "fursuit virgins." *grins* It's also great to just have fursuiters running amok. You should all be proud of yourselves for surviving in suit in 90 degree temps.
          >
          > Of course we'll do it all again next year. It's really becoming a statewide event with folks from Gallup, Taos, Roswell, and Magdelena all in attendance. We're even pulling them in from Utah and North Carolina! So once again, thank you to everyone who made the event a wonderful time! *big bear hugs*

        • Skarlet
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2010
            I certainly had an interesting time, I wore a dalmation suit, hehe, too bad I forgot some contact info people gave me. Also, does anyone know where I can get my paws on a picture of me in that suit? I know a few people took pictures of me, but I don't know how to get a hold of them, it would be real cool to see. But, back to the subject, it was awesome, I'd like to thank Bunny for giving me a ride home, it was very kind of him. Next year I'll try and get more notice, seeing as I didn't want to miss an opportunity to go to my first furry anything, lol. It was a blast, and next year, I can get some alcohol in my veins! Maybe I won't be as shy and scared to talk to some ladies. btw, if I don't talk to you and you're a girl, most likely, I'm infatuated and too scared to talk to you... Possibly should ex that comment out, but eh, I'm honest. XD Uhm... So... Yeah, awesomesauce meet Sabot and Kitty, I had fun, hope to see you guys again next year or sooner. :3