Re: [nmfurcentral] Re: Furry Life.

  • Neil Olesnevich
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2010
      I would like to talk to you guys about it and learn more about the furry life.

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2010
        yes please. I would like to learn it all.

        Well Silverone is correct, your statement is quite general. Is there anything localized that u would like to know? Like being introduced into the fandom, furs within, ect. ect.?

        Fuzzbutt

        On Feb 27, 2010, at 16:30, "Silverone Wunny" <ninjabunnymisaki@ gmail.com> wrote:

        How so Hon? Your a bit vague to what you'd like to know... :/

        --- In nmfurcentral@ yahoogroups. com, "Eagle" <phenix20002003@ ...> wrote:

        > I would like to get to now more about the Furry life.

      • Carol
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2010
          As the owner of this list, I need to ask who you are and why you want to know about furry life.  I am protective of my  list and the people on it.
          Carol Kitty

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2010
            I'm Neil K. Olesnevich I was intrudust to the furry Ida from a friend named RJ Fox and it got me intersted in it and I was hopeing to meet with people from the furry life to get to know it better and I mite whan't in if you'll have me.

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 2, 2010
              Welcome.  Sorry I was being strict but when people start questioning about furry red flags go up. Glad you can join us.  We don't have any meets coming up here at Fur Central (Sabot and my house) but others have listed some opportunities to get together.  There is a party this Saturday at our friends' Chuck and Rachel.  They are fur friendly and many of the regular furs that come here go there. (The Chess Party we will be there).  Someone posted a bowling meet. So there are some activities for you to attend.  Basically we are a good group, relatively drama free and have a common bond furry.  We do stuff furry related as well as other activities.  So again Welcome to our little group.
              Carol Kitty

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2010
                cool if you can tell me where and I'll be there after work.

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 4, 2010
                  Email Rachel privately at:

                  thechick@...
                  for directions.