Holiday Concert

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Ok. I know it is the Chick's grad party but we are only giving one concert this season. It is going to be a good one. We are performing with orchestra. I am excited. We have been working hard on the repertoire. We are singing selections from the Messiah by Handel, Gloria by Rutter and Christmas Carols by Rutter. It is really a neat concert.

      Information:

      Saturday, December 19, 7:30 PM
      Immanuel Presbyterian Church
      Carlisle at Central
      Admission $8.00 -- children 5 and under free

      Since it is close maybe some can go to both. I plan on partying after we are done!!!