Halloween Fur Meet!!!

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
      The Bear and I have decided to have a Halloween Fur Meet on Halloween!!!

      Details:

      What: Fur Meet!!!

      Where: Furcentral

      When: Saturday, October 31, 2009

      Time: 5 pm - until we get tired of partying

      Bring: Munchies, Drinks, Desserts and Money for Pizza. We will order Pudge Brothers Pizza.

      Costumes and Fursuits are definitely encouraged.

      Hope to see everyone here.

      Carol
    • Gavyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
        I will plan on being there. =)
      • Silverone Wunny
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
          Man, I'll have to curse Siris's boss...he was put on call Halloween...