Second Saturday party

  • thech1ck
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2009
      April's party will be on the 11th. The theme for April is a
      sleepover, so we're starting later than usual (6pm), and everyone is
      encouraged to bring a pillow, sleeping bag or blankets, stuffed animal, etc.
      Either come dressed in pajamas or be prepared to change. We'll probably be
      ordering pizza, watching chick-flicks, doing our nails, etc. Anyone who
      actually wants to spend the night is welcome, we have plenty of comfortable
      space. In the morning we'll make waffles and suchlike, and since it will be
      Easter we'll probably have an egg hunt.
    • Mike Wielder
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2009
        This sounds like too much fun.  Too bad I'm down here in Texas.  Hope I can meet up with all of you folks again the next time I'm up that way.

        Wielder

        > To: nmfurcentral@yahoogroups.com
        > From: thechick@...
        > Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:30:42 +0000
        > Subject: [nmfurcentral] Second Saturday party
        >
        > April's party will be on the 11th. The theme for April is a
        > sleepover, so we're starting later than usual (6pm), and everyone is
        > encouraged to bring a pillow, sleeping bag or blankets, stuffed animal, etc.
        > Either come dressed in pajamas or be prepared to change. We'll probably be
        > ordering pizza, watching chick-flicks, doing our nails, etc. Anyone who
        > actually wants to spend the night is welcome, we have plenty of comfortable
        > space. In the morning we'll make waffles and suchlike, and since it will be
        > Easter we'll probably have an egg hunt.

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > mailto:nmfurcentral-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > mailto:nmfurcentral-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • thechick
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7, 2009
          Chuck and I throw parties once a month. So just watch the list when you are going to be in the area. We would love to have you.