Watchmen

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      Sabot and I are going to see the Watchmen on Sunday March 8, 2009. We
      are inviting all those who wish to come join us.

      Here are the details:

      What: Furmeet to see the Watchmen

      Where: Century Rio 24
      4901 Pan American Freeway Northeast
      Albuquerque, NM 87109

      When: Sunday March 8, 2009

      Time: 11 am. First showings are just $5.50 and we avoid the church
      crowds.

      Possible lunch afterwards.
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2009
        If you are going to go to the Watchmen on Sunday, meet us in front of the theater at 10:30. Look for Sabot in an "I Fursuit" Shirt and me in a purple tiger shirt.

        Carol