Albu-FUR-que V

  • Sabot
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2007
      In 2003 I had a simple concept. I would bring furs from across the
      land of entrapment to meet up with one another. It was not a new
      concept. It had been done before. But no one had attacked the
      problem of getting furs away from their computers and into a social
      setting more than this tenacious bear! And here we are, 4 years
      later. The event has grown steadily over the years, attracting even
      furs from out of state. So here we go again! The closest thing we
      have to a local con. ALBU-FUR-QUE!

      When: Saturday June 16, 2007 Noon until midnight (or beyond)
      Where: Fur Central a.k.a. my den
      What: A furmeet! A chance to geek out on games, movies, and comics.
      And oh yes, there will be food. No theme this year. Just good ol'
      fashioned picnic fare. Of course contributions of any sort of grub
      would be most welcomed!
      Why: It's fun! If you need an excuse to get out of the house, here
      it is!

      Crash space will be available for those that are coming from a great
      distance and/or wish to imbibe in adult beverages.

      There will also be fursuits if anyone wants to frolic

      More details will be available as the time get nearer. But mark your
      calenders now! Hope to C U there!
    • Shaun Ballou
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2007
        WOOOOOT!!!
        thats the first weekend im back! purrfect timing, im SO there!  Not yet sure if i'll be crashing or not, but i'll finally be 21 by then, so i might.  thanks so much for hosting, im really looking forward to it!
        see you next week at califur!
        ~leotiger

        Sabot <SabotLours@...> wrote:
[...]

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.