Second Saturday/Birthday Party

  • thech1ck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4 10:22 AM
      Saturday January 10th at 2 pm until it is over, Chuck and I are
      hosting a Birthday party for myself and Serina! She and I share a
      birthday on the 14th. If you are in the area and need directions drop
      me a note and I will get back to you over the phone or through email.

      As per usual the party is a potluck. We will have some wine and cheese
      along with some sort of cake and ice cream. Bring something to share
      if you would like.