New Year's Eve Party

  • Sabot
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2008
      Since last year's impromptu get together at Fur Central was so
      popular, Kitty and I will once again be opening up our den to whomever
      doesn't have any plans for the night. There will be crash space
      available for those that imbibe, want to stay up all night, or don't
      want to brave the NM roads loaded with people who are loaded. All we
      ask is that you bring beverages and/or munchies for everyone to enjoy.
      We'll kick off the festivities at around 7. Of course if you can't
      wait that long I'm sure you can show up a little early. You may be
      pressed into service, however, tidying up or getting things ready. We
      hope to see you there!