Chuck & Rachel's Saturday

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2008
      The September Second Saturday party is going to be Ninja Mardi
      Gras, and it will be at our house the weekend after this, Saturday,
      September 13th starting once again around 2pm and going until
      whenever. So dress in black with shiny beads or whatever you think
      makes sense, if
      sense is a word we can apply to these things meaningfully. :)

      Chuck and Rachel's
      4801 SOUTHERN AVE SE
      (cross streets Monroe and Zuni)