New Year's Day

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28 7:32 AM
      The Bear and I would like to invite anyone in the area for an Open
      House on New Year's Day. The festivities will start around Noon and
      continue until 8-9 pm. I am making sushi, teriyaki chicken and an
      assortment of other Japanese foods. If you would like to come please
      RSVP here. Please bring a favorite dish to share too!!!
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30 6:12 AM
        Fur Central will be open New Year's Day but don't try to come if the
        roads are bad!!! We want you safe. Call us beforehand though. Email
        me off list for phone numbers.