District Director needed for Districts 2 and 3

  • jeannasa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hello all,

      We need volunteers to work District 3. It covers the norhtern part
      of the state from the east border to the west border, and south to
      the counties parallel to Albuquerque. Ernie Harper has agreed to be
      District Director for District 1. I am still working District 2, so
      it is not as critical, but would be helpful. If anyone has time and
      can work these areas, please let me know.

      Jeanna Adamo,
      Your State Director Volunteer