Cultural Diversity Training

  • Denise Sanchez
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
      Can I have an offical list of the groups that are signing on as co-
      sponsors? I know that Outlaw and DPRG said yes, what about BALSA? Is
      there anyone else that we have forgotten?

      Thanks,
      Denise
    • Jillian Rowen
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
        Umm...I still don't know how to get money, so perhaps talk to alyssa, but CEDP should be fine co sponsoring

        Denise Sanchez <sanchez_dc@...> wrote:
        Can I have an offical list of the groups that are signing on as co-
        sponsors? I know that Outlaw and DPRG said yes, what about BALSA? Is
        there anyone else that we have forgotten?

        Thanks,
        Denise

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      • Melanie Acuna
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
          Hey guys...

          Is there a "blurb", website or something I can show to Professor Thomas tomorrow? I would like more than the flyer if that's possible. I already talked to her and she seemed interested, but wants more information.

          Thanks!
          Melanie

          Denise Sanchez <sanchez_dc@...> wrote:
          Can I have an offical list of the groups that are signing on as co-
          sponsors? I know that Outlaw and DPRG said yes, what about BALSA? Is
          there anyone else that we have forgotten?

          Thanks,
          Denise

        • Nelisbeth Sanchez
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
            Eric of BLSA said yes.

            --- Jillian Rowen <jmia50@...> wrote:

            > Umm...I still don't know how to get money, so
            > perhaps talk to alyssa, but CEDP should be fine co
            > sponsoring
            >
            > Denise Sanchez <sanchez_dc@...> wrote:
            > Can I have an offical list
            > of the groups that are signing on as co-
            > sponsors? I know that Outlaw and DPRG said yes,
            > what about BALSA? Is
            > there anyone else that we have forgotten?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Denise

            > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            FreeMix Radio: The Original Mixtape Radio Show 202-997-0267 freemixradio@...
            http://www.voxunion.com

            We must, on an international basis, begin to produce the things we wear, the food we eat, the cars we drive, and then train our children to follow our footsteps and complete the mission. The mission will be to be a self-sustained and contained people.ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ John H. Clarke

            Never Miss an Email
          • Kaleia Edmundo
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007

              http://www.ncbi.org/home/index.cfm