Faculty Committee's- respond by End of the day on Friday.

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hello, I have only hear from Alejandro and Melanie
      regarding a committee they would like to sit on.
      Melanie has requested Clinics. Please respond w/ the
      name of the committee and a short paragraph regarding
      why you want to be on this committee. If you do not
      respond by Friday, I will assume you do not want to be
      on a faculty committee.
      Please see below for availabilities.
      Thank you,
      Yesenia Polanco

      Admissions Mack no seats open
      Academic Standards Allen no seats open
      Curriculum Howells 1L seat open
      Clinical Affairs Tulman (Melanie 1L seat open
      Faculty Appointments Tulman no seats open
      Library, Technical, Facilities Balleste 2 seats open

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud