Cultural Diversity Training

  • Denise Sanchez
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2007
      The flier that I attached is not complete. Please note the new time
      and date: February 10, 2007 from 10-1 p.m.
      Also note that we do not have a venue as of yet. I will be in touch to
      let you know what I find out.

      Denise
    • yesenia polanco
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2007
        Outlaw will co-sponsor.
        Nelizbeth, did you talk to BLSA?
        yesenia

        www.mu-jeres.org
        Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

        Get your own web address.
      • yesenia polanco
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 31, 2007
          Here ya go..the total at the bottom is not correct b/c
          we did not finish. Just a draft.
          yesenia

          www.mu-jeres.org
          Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

          http://new.mail.yahoo.com
        • Denise Sanchez
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
            Can I have an offical list of the groups that are signing on as co-
            sponsors? I know that Outlaw and DPRG said yes, what about BALSA? Is
            there anyone else that we have forgotten?

            Thanks,
            Denise
          • Jillian Rowen
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
              Umm...I still don't know how to get money, so perhaps talk to alyssa, but CEDP should be fine co sponsoring

              Denise Sanchez <sanchez_dc@...> wrote:
              Can I have an offical list of the groups that are signing on as co-
              sponsors? I know that Outlaw and DPRG said yes, what about BALSA? Is
              there anyone else that we have forgotten?

              Thanks,
              Denise

              Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            • Melanie Acuna
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
                Hey guys...

                Is there a "blurb", website or something I can show to Professor Thomas tomorrow? I would like more than the flyer if that's possible. I already talked to her and she seemed interested, but wants more information.

                Thanks!
                Melanie

                Denise Sanchez <sanchez_dc@...> wrote:
                Can I have an offical list of the groups that are signing on as co-
                sponsors? I know that Outlaw and DPRG said yes, what about BALSA? Is
                there anyone else that we have forgotten?

                Thanks,
                Denise

              • Nelisbeth Sanchez
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
                  Eric of BLSA said yes.

                  --- Jillian Rowen <jmia50@...> wrote:

                  > Umm...I still don't know how to get money, so
                  > perhaps talk to alyssa, but CEDP should be fine co
                  > sponsoring
                  >
                  > Denise Sanchez <sanchez_dc@...> wrote:
                  > Can I have an offical list
                  > of the groups that are signing on as co-
                  > sponsors? I know that Outlaw and DPRG said yes,
                  > what about BALSA? Is
                  > there anyone else that we have forgotten?
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Denise

                  > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                  FreeMix Radio: The Original Mixtape Radio Show 202-997-0267 freemixradio@...
                  http://www.voxunion.com

                  We must, on an international basis, begin to produce the things we wear, the food we eat, the cars we drive, and then train our children to follow our footsteps and complete the mission. The mission will be to be a self-sustained and contained people.ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ John H. Clarke

                  Never Miss an Email
                • Kaleia Edmundo
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007

                    http://www.ncbi.org/home/index.cfm