Fwd: Specifically for the One-Ls

  • Denise Sanchez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006
      I wanted to make sure everyone got this. Good luck with exams!
      Denise

      Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:36:03 -0500
      From: "DPRG of UDC" <dprgofudc@...>

      Subject: Specifically for the One-Ls

      Hello One-Ls,

      This is a little gift to you from the Drug Policy Reform Group.  This is an outline that provides the elements for establishing a prima facie case of negligence.  I hope it helps.  Good luck on your exams and then get your party on!

      Sincerely,

      John Hopkins